Whangaroa Harbour Tour - 90 min
Departing from Whangaroa, this 90-minute narrated cruise is the best way to get up-close views of Whangaroa Harbour's unique history and famous landscape.
- A 90-minute cruise through the historic Whangaroa Harbour
- Up-close views of spectacular landscape and wildlife
- Entertaining narration with amusing stories and facts on the Harbours history
- Fascinating stories about some of the harbours most famous landmarks including the resting place of the Boyd, Lane and Sons Mill, Kingfish Lodge and WWII bunkers.
- An exciting speedboat ride featuring views of the harbour including the Dukes Nose, Wairakau Stream and Waterfall, Taratara, St Pauls Rock and more!
- We recommend that guests bring sunscreen, a jacket and water along
Adults - $75
Children - $35
Under 5 - Free
Tours Depart at 10am and 1pm daily or on demand. Bookings are essential.
*Tour route subject to change and can be affected by weather and tide conditions
- The Harbour tour leaves at Berth A14 Whangaroa Marina, Whangaroa.
- Harbour tour duration is 90 minutes.
- Harbour tour is subject to weather and water conditions.